1. Kindly exit the Zscaler App first completely. Please make sure that ZSATunnel.exe is not running in Windows Task Manager.
2. Check if C:\WINDOWS\INF\oem75.inf exist or not.
3. Delete the Driver Cache:
· Delete C:\WINDOWS\INF\oem75.inf
· Delete C:\WINDOWS\INF\oem75.pnf
4. Delete Driver staging folder:
· Delete C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\zapprd.inf_amd64_ad82295782edfdd2\ directory
· Deleting this will requires changing permissions of the folder as this by default belongs to the SYSTEM user.
5. Reboot the Machine
6. Launch the Zscaler App.