What is a 'split session'?
What are the possible symptoms of a split session (i.e., conflicting policies)?
- Cookie errors are displayed
- The connection appears to loop
- A white screen or blank page is displayed in the browser
- The browser screen locks
- HTTP-403 Forbidden Error
- SSO Login fails
How can I prevent split sessions/conflicting policy scenarios?
- If appropriate, change the configuration so that all the interdependent sites have the same isolation policy (e.g., the originating and referenced sites are both Allowed).
- Consider switching on the direct_on_allow feature. This will assist with situations where the user is going from an Isolated site to an Allowed site but not from an Allowed to an Isolated site. This feature is enabled by default for newer tenants, but you may need to request it for older tenants. Please contact Customer Success for further information on this feature.