1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Network Agent\klcsnagtgui.exe
Right click and run as administrator .
2. At Network Agent Window. Click on Run klnagchk utility .
3. Now check Network Agent status and it connection to Server.
If there is no Network agent service running, the utility will terminate. If the Network agent service is running, the utility will output connection statistics:
- Ping count – number of attempts to connect to the Administration server
- Succ. pings – number of successful connection attempts
- Sync count – number of synchronization attempts
- Succ. syncs – number of successful synchronization attempts
- Last ping – last connection date and time
For more information, please go to this link : https://support.kaspersky.com/us/9292